Hiring a Private Investigator Indonesia
If you are hiring a private investigator Indonesia, it is a good idea to check their background and location, for there are many scams in Indonesia! Many Indonesia PI companies base in the United States, Malaysia or Singapore, not in Indonesia. The first step should be to make sure it’s possible to speak with someone that is actually in Indonesia! While these foreign private detective Indonesia may provide good service in their home countries, there is a major disadvantage to doing “long-distance” or “internet” investigations. These companies must normally subcontract their services. Without local agents or staff, it is difficult to control the quality and timeliness of their work. In addition, Filipino culture, customs, and laws are very different from other countries. The service costs outside Indonesia are also much higher. Why pay extra for a middleman?
Don’t be misled by big companies, fancy names, or bogus claims and trademarks! Make sure you can speak to someone that is actually located in Indonesia. Check customer references and samples of their work before you start. Zele Investigators Indonesia recommend the following:
Hiring a Private Investigator Indonesia Checklist
Only deal with companies actually located in Indonesia. Don’t hire someone whose office is in the US or Singapore, you’ll only be paying extra for a middleman that cannot control the quality of their subcontractor’s work. Why pay extra for a middleman?
- Be especially wary of any companies from Florida or Nevada. According to Consumer Fraud Reporting (www.consumerfraudreporting.org), Florida has one of the highest consumer fraud rates in the US!
- Verify company information such as the address and phone number. Some Indonesia private investigators claim to have offices in Indonesia, but really don’t. If they dont have a phone number in Indonesia, that is also trouble.
- Ask for and check customer references before hiring a Indonesia private investigator se puede encontrar aquí. For Zele Investigators Indonesia, you can see all our customer reviews on our Testimonials page.
- Check if they can provide redacted samples of their work. If they cannot, then they probably don’t have anything or are afraid to show you what they can do.
- Make sure they can communicate properly in English, and all Indonesian dialects.
- Don’t deal with companies that only accept bank transfers or Western Union. Make sure they provide standard universally accepted payment methods that provide consumer protection such as PayPal, Xoom, MoneyGram or credit card.
- Make sure your information is confidential and secure. Check to see that their websites have proper security and privacy technology.