Missing Persons Indonesia Investigations
Looking for an old friend, loved one, missing partner, family or others can be overwhelming, especially if you are searching internationally. There are plenty of free online resources, but Indonesia is still a new economy with developing infrastructure, so much of the information that is so easy to get in your home country, is difficult or not possible to get in Indonesia. That is why we offer the Missing Persons Indonesia Investigation services. Zele can help you find anyone – anywhere in Indonesia!
Our field investigators use the utmost care with the latest technologies and provide video and photographic evidence whenever possible. Finding a person may also involve using online resources and computer databases. In addition, if you give us someone’s full name, picture or physical description, last known contact/address details, and any other personal details, we can get a field investigator started within 24 hours.
It may take some time to locate them, but your Zele case manager will keep you updated throughout the investigation. Furthermore, Zele Investigators Thailand can also offer rewards for information leading to the location of someone. However, we normally wait until all other steps have been exhausted. If you need assistance, please send us more details so that we can properly assess.
Contact Zele Investigators Indonesia for a Quote or More Information:
Zele Missing Persons Indonesia Service
Our Indonesia Missing Persons investigation service will help you find someone anywhere in Indonesia. Zele Indonesia private investigators use the most advanced technologies, and a series of techniques called skip tracing to help you find someone. We will go many steps further using follow-up addresses, email and phone tracing, citizen, voter, and other registrar databases, posting rewards, and other useful sources.
Checking the last known address or home registration of the missing person to confirm they are not there and to establish if there is any information or evidence that can help find them. Searching the area where the person was last seen, and checking with local hospitals and police.
- Civil Documents and Registration Sources: We check birth, marital, death, home registration and other civil documents for address leads.
- On-the-Ground Human Intelligence: Last known address, last work or school, family home and other areas checked
- Friend/Family Interviews: We interview family and friends for location or address leads. If the subject is intentionally hiding, then this step is done as a last resort.
- Local Media Checks: Checking local media for any information
- Internet/Social Media Checks: Checking and monitoring the subject’s social media accounts, and if found, attempting to make contact as a cutout (fake appropriate contact)
- Email Trace: If any emails are available, we can attempt a location trace on the email. Please note, only a general location would be provided not an address. See our Email Trace service for more information.
- Last Employment: Interview last employer for any location leads.
- Immigration/Travel Checks: We can verify if the person is in country or has left Indonesia, when and to where. Please note, this is an optional and has a separate service charge.
- Local Government: We can interview local government officials for information.
- Police Criminal Record Checks: We can check if the subject is in jail. Please note, this is an optional and has a separate service charge.
- Posting Rewards: Depending on the information found, we can offer a reward to locate the individual. Please note, this is an optional and has a separate service charge.
- Other Proprietary Resources.
Don’t Give Up!
The Zele Person Finder Services have a 80% success rate in Indonesia